We are looking for a responsible Safety Officer to provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual who swears by OSH regulations. Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
The goal is to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety.
· Proven experience as safety officer
· Preferably graduated from a British University
. Experience in lifting and piling
· In depth knowledge of legislation and procedures
· Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
· Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
· Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Diligent with great attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
· Certificate in occupational health and safety